27.11.06

Message to McCandless: Acceptance of Offer (#2)



Since McCandless had put forth the offer to Carey, a journalist, and lifted the "restriction" on one's needing to be a vaccine-providing physician, a sometimes blogger decided to respond and accept McCandless's challenge.


__________________________


Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:22:40

From: [sender's valid e-mail address]
Subject: Standing offer to physicians & now to BW journalist
To: JMcCandless@p...

Dr McCandless:

With utmost sincerity, I would like to take you and
your group up on the "standing offer" (see below)
since it's now been offered to a non-physician and a
writer.

How can we go about proceeding? I will, of course,
sign a "hold harmless" agreement, etc. I would, in
turn, like the opportunity to write about my
experience .... but will agree to sign confidentiality
agreements, etc.

I would write more and include my phone and other
details, but I'm not certain as to whether this is
your correct e-mail address. I do live [...].

Please let me know; and thank-you.

--------

Standing Offer:

p.s. Mr. Carey might be interested to know that a very
large financial offer has been standing for several
years to any physician administering these shots who
would be willing to submit to an injection of
thimerosal adjusted for his/her weight equivalent to
what our newborns received. It has never been taken
up by anyone. Perhaps if your editorialist would like
to demonstrate his belief that these suits are
"frivolous," I and many other physicians working with
these stricken children would be happy to administer
the injection to him.

__________________________________________________



No comments: