1.11.05

Rashid Recap - 'yer not famous enuf' (#7)


A few things to keep in mind:

1. Said Challenger was serious.
2. Said Challenger is well-educated.
3. Said Challenger considers Rashid bordering on being or becoming
"infamous" and not, as the office manager claimed, "well-known".
4. Said Challenger does not want to be verbally harassed by fans of Rashid; said Challenger just merely wanted to point out that his/her offer to Rashid was dismissed out-of-hand and in a rather disparaging manner.
5. No attempt was made to contact the Challenger to have a discussion over the terms. No attempt was made to discern the "fame level" of said Challenger.
6. Said Challenger considers Rashid's Thimerosal Challenge to be in bad faith, bogus, and balderdash.

3 comments:

Prometheus said...

I see that the good doctor has made effective use of a quack's favorite plant - the hedge. I thought that the initial challenge was clear and unambiguous - and I did not see any qualifiers about the challenger being a medical person or governmental employee. And I cannot see why that would matter.

Clearly, Dr. Buttar was counting on nobody being "crazy" enough to take his challenge. Not that I'm implying that you are crazy - don't get me wrong. A bit into extreme entertainment, perhaps, but not crazy.

I will be waiting with great anticipation to see if the "challenge" is repeated. But I won't be holding my breath, just like I'm not holding my breath while I wait for Dr. Buttar to publish his data.


Prometheus.

burntcherry said...

Prom:

I am honored you stopped by here to post. Please excuse my delay in replying.

Yes, Buttar & Co. kept changing the terms, even though a young frat boy defender of Buttar's _promised_ that Buttar would follow through.

Speaking of frat boys, I am a little dismayed to admit that Buttar and I attended the same school ... at the same time. However, I did not know of him then. I offered to meet in him (for the stated challenge) in a specific hang-out (within the quad) of our old alma mater, but alas no reply.

And, no, I'm not crazy. Well, maybe crazy in a good way, but certainly not in a bad way ; ]

Thanks, again. I have other "turn-downs" that I will blog here later on, amongst other things from the world of the vax-hysteria-mongers.

~PEACE~

Jennifer said...

AS an adult, I recently had a series of three HepB shots. I'm pretty sure they contained mercury. I saw no ill effects - but then I'm not expecting ill effects from a tuna fish sandwich. I'd be willing to try this as well.