29.10.05

Buttar's Thimerosal Offer (#1)

Rashid Buttar's Thimerosal Offer as posted by Pat Sullivan, Jr on his father's blog:

...

"But I will tell you this my friend.... I will publicly take thimerosal into my body, either orally, transdermally or through an injection, the same ratio of thimerosal into my body as a child gets, along side ANYONE who opposes the argument of thimerosal. [bolding emphasis is mine] Thus, we BOTH take the same amount. Only difference will be that I will take the TD-DMPS or IV DMPS. And they will not. If anyone wishes to take me up on this challenge, I am willing, any time, any place. But it must be televised. If they believe thimerosal is safe, then they should take it. I know it's dangerous as you do, but I will take it as well, since l have access to my own treatment (which I will administer immediately and continue to do so, just between you and I). Actually, I need to collect the data anyway to find out what happens with that large of a dose in an adult so it will be worth just collecting the data on myself and documenting it with our standard urine, hair, fecal and RBC metal toxicity testing."

http://www.patsullivan.com/blog/2005/08/dr_buttars_rema.html#comment-9782485

No comments: